This document describes essential steps required to get Agile GrinMark Exchange Synchronizer up and running.
Short for Agile GrinMark Exchange Synchronizer.
A set of Synchronization Scenarios applied to a number of users.
A number of Synchronization Rules to synchronize items of some kind. For example, two Rules responsible for synchronization of contacts from CRM to Exchange and from Exchange to CRM are combined together into “Synchronize Contacts” scenario.
Single directed relationship between CRM and Exchange. For example, rule describes how to copy data from Exchange Contact to CRM Contact. Another rule describes how to copy contact data back. Rule may also define the way to find a Contact or an Account by Email address. Or it may define a way to make new CRM Case from Email message and so on.
Any object in CRM. It can be an Account, an Opportunity or any other entry.
Archive Email to CRM Item
Connect Email or document to a given CRM item.
Exchange Web Services. Exchange server component essential for synchronization.
- Version 5.1
- Information about auto created and linked items is now reflected in Journal
- About dialog now contains buttons to zip logs, zip data, open data folder
- Merge for appointments with same name became faster
- Appointments merge using GlobalObjectId field
- Version 4.5
- Recurring meeting synchronization support Exchange->CRM.
- Option to disable SSL3 and use TLS instead. This is to protect from POODLE vulnerability.
- Version 4.4
- Notifications are shown at run-time in Profile Manager.
- Desktop shortcut is added during install.
- Version 3.11
- Global options editor (synchronization interval, verbose level, notifications)
- Email notifications for synchronizer actions, errors and events
- Journal Viewer with search, auto-update and filtering
- Synchronize items from a certain date (via "Reset Last Sync Time" dialog)
- Version 3.10
- Exchange 2013 support, including Office 365 deployment
- Move/Copy archived email
- User login checker
- Exchange 2010 support
Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 or higher or Office 365.
Windows-based host to run the Synchronizer (may be shared with Exchange host).
License (a trial license may be requested during configuration).